My friends on the Microsoft Hardware Team recently shared that they have released new colors and Artist Edition mice for the Wireless Mobile Mice 3500 series. You may have seen Brandon LeBlanc’s post here. The new series of mice are bright, vivid and just as inspiring as those in the previous collections. In fact, I love two of the mice so much that I’m considering becoming the kind of person who has a mouse at home and a mouse at the office – if those people even exist. The Yellena James would look perfectly hip and inspired in my office but the Dana McClure would match the colorful floral designs in my home. Luckily, four of you will be able to win these great mice!
In the meantime, check out a few of the artists who have inspired the designs you’ll see during the chat inclusive of:
- Dana McClure – Dana is a Brooklyn-based visual artist whose work spans a variety of mediums including printmaking, collage, and textile design. Her self-initiated work ranges from limited edition prints and mixed-media collages to hand-printed textiles and objects for the home.
- Yellena James – Preferring pens, inks, and acrylics, Yellena combines complex abstract forms into dazzling images full of life. Her colorful arrangements of organic shapes and tangled lines are at once floral and alien. Each world she creates possesses its own ethos and ability to radiate emotion.
To participate in the Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #winchat
- Follow @windows, @msfthardware, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @daniellaycock, @thebjohare and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
- Finally answer Q1-Q4 to be eligible to win one of 4 Microsoft Hardware mice. Full legal rules here.
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: How do you find the designers for the mice? What colors are the mice available in?