If you’re a music lover, you already know all about Rhapsody, the popular music subscription service and its catalog of 16 million-plus tracks. This morning, Rhapsody delivered a juicy new update to its free app. Version 3.0 is designed for Windows Phone 8 and comes with a slew of new features and refinements. Download it from the Store. Here’s just a partial list of the upgrades:
- Offline playback of downloaded tracks, albums, and playlists
- Support for My Music, including the ability to add or remove tracks, albums, and artist
- Add and remove stations from My Stations
- Add and remove playlists from My Playlists
- See your listening history
- Improvements to audio playback, album art, and search
The update just started its rollout, so if you don’t see it, check back a little later. If you already own the app, watch for an update notification on your phone.