Today HP announced some exciting new additions to its award-winning workstation hardware lineup including three new HP ZBook Mobile Workstations, two new HP Z Displays and enhancements to the existing line of HP Z Desktop Workstations.
New ZBook Notebooks
Today HP builds on their well-regarded selection of hard-working mobile workstations by introducing the new ZBook series. The new ZBook mobile workstations have capabilities that are similar to existing HP mobile workstations but are designed and built to be thinner and lighter.
HP will offer three new models: the 14” ZBook 14, the 15” ZBook 15, and the 17” ZBook 17. With three screen sizes, you’ll be able to select the right model for your needs. HP is calling the ZBook 14 a “workstation Ultrabook” because of its unique blend of workstation capabilities and thin form-factor. These new ZBook mobile workstations will offer a compelling list of features for photographers, videographers, CAD designers and other creative professionals that demand both workstation-class capabilities and a high degree of mobility.
Here are some features included in ZBook mobile workstations:
- 4th Generation Intel Haswell dual and quad-core processor options
- Next-generation graphics technologies from NVIDIA and AMD
- Tool-free chassis for easy upgrades and serviceability
- Touch display (optional with ZBook 14)
- Super-high-resolution QHD+ 3,200 x 1,800 display (optional with ZBook 15)
New Displays, Updated Towers
The new HP Z27i 27” and HP Z30i 30” IPS Displays offer outstanding image accuracy, exceptional adjustability, and reliability and are optimized for professional use in commercial environments. These new displays complement the existing HP Z-Display lineup including the HP Z22i, Z23i, and Z24i. These new IPS displays offer 100% coverage for both sRGB and Adobe RGB color spaces which makes them great for demanding creative professionals. For more information see www.hp.com/zdisplays.
HP has also updated the popular Z420, Z620, and Z820 workstation tower PCs with new features and capabilities. These updates include 2nd generation Thunderbolt ports and support for the latest series of Intel Xeon processors.
Pricing and Availability
- The HP ZBook 15 and ZBook 17 are available worldwide today
- HP ZBook 14 is planned to be available in late October
- The enhanced HP Z420, Z620 and Z820 Workstations are planned to be available worldwide in October starting $1,399, $1,689 and $2,439, respectively
- The HP Z27i is planned to be available in October starting at $729
- TheHP Z30i Display is available today starting at $1,329
Want to know more about these new product updates from HP? Check out the links below:
- HP Workstations Homepage
- New HP ZBook notebooks: ZBook 14, ZBook 15, ZBook 17
- HP Z Displays
- HP Tower Workstations: Z420, Z620, Z820
Find me on twitter here: @GavinGear