The latest installment of Gameloft’s popular Asphalt racing series just squealed into both the Windows Phone and Windows stores today, and Brandon LeBlanc offers his first impressions over on the Windows Experience Blog.
Powered by a brand-new physics engine, the game supplies white-knuckle racing thrills and insane aerial stunts. Other highlights include:
- 47 high-performance cars including Lamborghini and Ferrari models
- New high-fidelity engine sounds recorded from actual motors
- 9 different settings including Venice, Guiana, and the Nevada desert
- a career mode with 8 seasons and 180 events
- 2 new game modes
- Multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents
The Windows Phone 8 version costs $0.99, while the Windows 8 version runs $1.99. Give it a spin and let me know what you think.