Updated November 7, 2014 11:56 pm - We have a team of talented programming writers here who are always eager to help you build Windows Phone apps faster and better. Besides the developer documentation work they do for the Windows Phone Dev Center, they also occasionally write about Windows Phone in other notable outlets, including MSDN Magazine.
Today I wanted to spotlight some of their recent magazine articles, which cover topics ranging from camera use to making apps start faster. They’re full of great tips and suggestions and definitely worth checking out. Let me know what you think.
- Using Cameras in Your Windows Phone Application
- Windows Phone Data Binding
- Get Your Windows Phone Applications in the Marketplace Faster
- Behind the Scenes: A Windows Phone Feed-Reader App
- Pragmatic Tips for Building Better Windows Phone Apps