What Windows Phone code samples are available to you, and how do you get them? We publish a large number of code samples that cover a solid range of Windows Phone developer scenarios. In this video, we touch on some of the code samples we’ve created to help you design and develop great Windows Phone apps, and where to find them.
Here’s where you can find some of the Windows Phone code samples and resources we discuss in the video.
- Matthias’s blog post that highlights some awesome Windows Phone samples, and where to get them
- The Windows Phone Dev Center samples page – the complete list of samples created by the Windows Phone developer content team, by developers for developers
- The Lens sample (check out Lenses for Windows Phone 8 for an overview and walkthrough of how to build your Lens app)
- The photo extensibility sample (see Photo extensibility for Windows Phone for more info about how to use the sample and how to create your app)
- The Twitter search infinite scrolling sample using the LongListSelector control in Windows Phone (check out the topic on how to display data in a grouped list using LLS)
- The People Hub LongListSelector sample, with jump lists (be sure to see the topic on how to display data in a grouped list using LLS for info about using LLS for this sample, too)
- A speech recognition sample that covers using a custom grammar (see Voice commands for Windows Phone 8 for more info about how to use this feature in your app)
Please send us any questions or feedback – we’d like to hear from you.