Matthijs Hoekstra gives us a complete run down on how Windows Phone meets the needs of enterprise developers.
If you’d like to review some of the topics we discussed more in depth, take a look at this list, and as always, we welcome your questions, comments and feedback.
From Tech Ed North America 2014:
- Rob Tiffany on Windows Phone Enterprise Development, (The Phone That Has Everything the Enterprise Needs: Windows Phone 8).
- Alan Meeus on Windows Phone Security, (Mobile Security in the Enterprise: Windows Phone 8 Answers the Call)
- Matthias Shapiro on Building for Both Windows and Windows Phone, (Build it Once for Both: Writing Code and Designing for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8)
- Rob Tiffany on Large Scale Enterprise Apps, (Developing Large-Scale Enterprise Mobile Apps for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Tablets).
- Robert Hoover on App Management, (Manage Windows Phone Enterprise Apps)
- Andy Wigley on SQLite for WP 8 Development, (Support your Demanding LOB Apps with SQLite and Windows Phone 8).
From the official developer documentation: