My colleague Michael Stroh posted about this earlier this morning but this game is too awesome to pass up blogging about it here too: join the Dark Side to build a Death Star in Star Wars: Tiny Death Star.
With the power of the Dark Side, you’ll be able to…
- BUILD THE LARGEST DEATH STAR AROUND: Earn credits to expand your Death Star, and build over 80 types of Star Wars themed residential and commercial floors like Rebo’s Karaoke and Cloud City Spa!
- HIRE STAR WARS GALACTIC BITIZENS: Attract over 30 unique species including Wookiees and Ewoks, and fulfill their dream jobs! Not everyone on the Death Star wants to be the Empire’s minion; some might just want to work at the local ice cream shop…
- FUEL THE EMPIRE’S EVIL SCHEMES UNDERGROUND: Below the hustle and bustle of the businesses above, build secretive, underground imperial levels to craft special supplies that will aide your Imperial troops in the fight against the Rebels.
- CAPTURE REBEL SPIES: As stealthy as your Death Star development may be, expect break-ins from Rebel spies such as Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and more! Capture them before they escape!
- UNLOCK ENTERTAINING STORY MOMENTS: While running your Death Star, keep your eyes peeled for new scenes featuring many of your favorite characters like Han Solo, Chewie, Jabba the Hutt, and more.
What are you waiting for? Go start building the largest, most destructive space station in the galaxy! You’ll need it if you want to conquer the galaxy.
And here’s the trailer:
Let me know what you think of the game.
Updated November 7, 2014 6:45 pm