The Coding4Fun Toolkit is a set of powerful controls and libraries that you can use, free, to add rich features and functionality to your XAML Windows Phone apps (and also to your Windows 8 Store apps).
I recently talked to Clint Rutkas, the toolkit creator, about some of the thinking behind building the toolkit, and some of the cool things you can do with it.
Here are some links to related info:
- Coding4Fun on CodePlex
- Clint Rutkas’ page on Channel 9
- Windows Phone Development for Absolute Beginners
- Portable HttpClient for Windows Phone (in beta)
- Windows Phone Toolkit on CodePlex
- Info on using transitions from the toolkit (from the Code Project)
Tweet to @LarryALieberman
Updated November 7, 2014 11:50 pm