We were really excited to be at TechEd North America 2013 this week, where we participated in 15 deep, technical sessions all about Windows Phone for IT pros and enterprise developers.
Windows Phone 8 is gaining enormous traction in the enterprise and this was evident in the excitement and enthusiasm of the thousands of TechEd attendees who attended our sessions. Here’s a list of the sessions, with links to the Channel 9 page for each session, where you can view recordings of the presentations.
Monday, June 3
- The Phone that Has Everything the Enterprise Needs: Windows Phone 8, Rob Tiffany
- The Top Down Guide for Developers: Windows Phone 8, Larry Lieberman
- Radical Perspectives on Mobility Strategy, Kuleen Bharadwaj
Tuesday, June 4
- The Power of Collaboration: Integrating Windows Phone with Microsoft Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint Online, Alan Meeus
- All Aboard for the Future of HTML5: Mobile and Hybrid Web Apps for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Tablets, Rob Tiffany
- The Windows Phone Networking Survival Kit, Andy Wigley
- Build it Once for Both: Writing Code and Designing for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Matthias Shapiro
- Secrets of Using Background Agents for Windows Phone 8, Rob Miles
Wednesday, June 5
- Mobile Security in the Enterprise: Windows Phone 8 Answers the Call, Alan Meeus
- Using C and C++ in your Windows Phone 8 Applications, Maarten Struys
- Developing Large-Scale Enterprise Mobile Apps for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Tablets, Rob Tiffany
- Speechifying your Windows Phone 8 Applications, Rob Miles
Thursday, June 6
- Manage Windows Phone Enterprise Apps, Robert Hoover
- Support your Demanding LOB Apps with SQLite and Windows Phone 8, Andy Wigley
- Creating Windows Phone 8 Apps for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Jeremy Thake
For those of you in Europe, we’ll see you at TechEd Europe 2013 in Madrid at the end of June.
Find out more about why Windows Phone is the best choice for today’s businesses at http://windowsphone.com/business. On this website we’ve collected critical info about Windows Phone collaboration, management, security, and enterprise app development features, along with links to deep, technical resources and white papers.
Updated November 7, 2014 11:49 pm