GLOBAL – For this week’s round-up and gathering of talent from the Net, we’re taking a look at the creations from the great competition currently running. Called Nokia N8 Producers, fans shoot an amazing video, using the Nokia N8’s 12-megapixel camera as their video camera. Eight winners will receive a Zero Gravity experience, so there’s a lot up for grabs. Here are several of our favourites so far.
- Filming a Parkour expert is tricky, as their always on-the-move. Bastien ROGER does a great job capturing Nico Rouye as his jumps, spins and leaps his way around an airport in this short film, My Nokia N8 Experience.
- Danny Fong hits all the right notes with his One Man A Cappella band, splitting himself into four to sing the different harmonies.
- N8 dreams by keirux takes you to a wonderful place as you watch scenes of melting ice, ink mixing with water and a needle drifting across a vinyl record. Beautiful.
- Eva Mezite brings us Snooze. An overcast day at the beach, a kiteboarder and a somewhat eerie feel to the whole thing.
- What is it like to take to the road on a board and film it? Longboarding with the N8 lets you experience it, without having to adorn the crash helmet and elbow pads. From Ricky Cadden.
- A Small Story shows what happens when a little mouse comes to stay, but overstays his welcome. Made by Piers McGrail, told by Chlöe.
Remember, all the videos above – as are all the videos filmed for Nokia N8 Producers – are shot entirely on the Nokia N8. Tell us which one is your favourite, or if you think you can do better, grab your Nokia N8 and start filming.