Nokia Music Mania: Entry Terms and Conditions
1. Competition dates:
- The competition will open on Friday 22nd June 2012 and will close at midnight GMT on Thursday 28th June 2012.
2. Entry details:
- To enter the competition entrants must enter in the comments section of the Nokia Connects blog post
- The overall winner will take home 1 x Nokia Lumia 610, 2 x Far East Movement albums (one old album + the brand new album – Dirty Bass), plus a Cherrytree Records t-shirt, stickers and badges.
3. Determination and eligibility of winner:
- The Nokia Connects team determines the winning entries
- To be eligible for any of the below prizes, entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- You need to provide us with your contact details if you are one of the winners
- If the chosen winner is under the age of 16, their entry will be declared invalid and another winner will be selected.
The overall winner will take home 1 x Nokia Lumia 610, 2 x Far East Movement albums (one old album + the brand new album – Dirty Bass), plus a Cherrytree Records t-shirt, stickers and badges.
Full terms and conditions can be read below:
Our standard conditions for Nokia competitions and prize draws (“Promotions”) are set out below. These took effect at 09:00am GMT on 1st of January 2011 and apply to all Promotion entries after this date. If you entered a Promotion before that date then you will have agreed to abide by the terms and conditions applying to such Promotion at the time you entered, which you can consult either by accessing the Promotion website or sending a request to Nokia Oyj, Keilalahdentie 2-4, 02150 Espoo, Finland.
- Unless otherwise stated in the main Promotion entry details, all Promotions are open to everyone aged 16 or over. Employees and directors of Nokia and its licensees, advertising, promotion or production agencies and provider companies (and their respective dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Eligibility for Promotions will be determined by the current residential address that entrants have given to us when they enter. Nokia shall not be liable for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, lost, late or misdirected. Entries made via third parties are not permitted.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Nokia reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend, withdraw or revise the terms and conditions applicable to all Promotions; such alteration may be made at any time while a Promotion is open (but such changes will only apply to people who enter the Promotion after the date that such change is published (unless they expressly state otherwise)) at any time without any prior notice and in such event Nokia shall not have any liability whatsoever.
- Promotions open and close upon the dates stated in the main text describing the Promotion. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. In the case of prize draws, unless a different entry mechanic is specified in the main entry detail, winners shall be selected at random from all eligible, correct entries received, under the supervision of an independent person. In the case of competitions, winners shall be selected from all eligible, correct entries received based on the judging criteria set out in the main text, by an independent judge or by a panel of judges comprising at least one independent judge. Draws/judging will take place on or about the date stated in the main text (or within 14 days after the closing date where no such date is specified), and the winner will be notified to the provided contact details within the timing indicated in the main text.
- Unless otherwise stated in the main text, entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Entry is limited to one per person. Promotions are void where prohibited by any applicable law.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize within the deadline specified in the main text of the Promotion (or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw/judging date if no deadline is specified in the main text), Nokia reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entrants. Nokia reserves the absolute right to determine eligibility and to select the winner based on records held by Nokia, and reserves the right to disqualify anyone found to be participating or influencing any Promotion through any cheat, exploit or software, or anyone attempting to modify or alter the Nokia website by any means. In determining eligibility and any selection of winners, Nokia’s decision (and the independent judge’s decision, where applicable) shall be final. If a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules the winner’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Nokia reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and, unless agreed otherwise in writing, the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IS MADE IN RESPECT OF ANY PRIZES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT PROMOTER’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED ARE EACH WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, in relation to Promotions which are governed by these Rules, Nokia and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of any and all Promotions, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient) or use of any prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the reasonable control of Nokia.
- By entering any Promotion, participants expressly agree that Nokia may list or otherwise publicise the winner’s name on Nokia websites for up to 2 years after the closing date of the relevant Promotion. Nokia may also reproduce winners’ name and likenesses on such sites or in advertising and publicity material without further remuneration or compensation.
- A list of winners may be obtained from Nokia by sending a self-addressed, envelope to Competitions/Prize draws, Nokia Oyj, Keilalahdentie 2-4, 02150 Espoo, Finland, to be sent no later than the date six months after the close of the Promotion.
Promotions which are governed by these Rules, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with your country’s law. By entering, entrants irrevocably agree that the courts in your country shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotions.