GLOBAL – The first Nokia phones featuring Symbian Anna, the Nokia E6 and Nokia X7, are now shipping. The X7 will be available in Europe, Eurasia, China, India and other Asia/Pacific countries, while the E6 will be available in Europe, Eurasia, Asia/Pacific, as well as the Middle East and Africa. As a hardcore fan of the Nokia E71 and E72 form factor, I’ve been dreaming of the day when I could touch both QWERTY and screen – and here it is with the E6.
- A better web experience
- Faster navigation
- E6 and X7 both have eight-megapixel cameras and record in high definition
– Faster and better web experience with an all new browser.
– The long-awaited portrait QWERTY plus split screen text input.
– All new Ovi Maps with public transport routes and other enhancements.
– QWERTY and touch experience offers faster navigation and operation than either a pure touch or keyboard-only system.
– Direct access to Microsoft business solutions (Mail for Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and Microsoft SharePoint).
– An 8-megapixel full focus camera with dual-LED flash 720p video recording and 8GB of internal memory.
– Huge 4” inch screen with preloaded games for entertainment enthusiasts.
– 8-megapixel full focus camera with 720p video recording, dual-LED flash and 8GB memory card preinstalled.
– Beautiful, unique design. Toughened glass and seamless stainless steel.
And fear not Nokia N8, E7, C7 and C6 fans – Symbian Ann will be available for you in the coming months.
So which are you more excited about? The Nokia E6 or X7?