GLOBAL – Another week, another chance to link to the sites and blogs that aren’t written by us. As you win down for the week, take a wander through this week’s selection including – a Nokia N9 camera demonstration, the smiling alarm clock, New York on Nokia Maps and new versions of two old favourites
- This video from Sapiensbryan shows off the Nokia N9’s camera settings. And is quite nicely made. (via. SymbianTweet)
- Are you making use of Molome on your Symbian mobile? It can produce some rather impressive results, it seems.
- Free Twitter client Twimgo reaches version three, which adds support for MeeGo devices, along with other fixes and enhancements.
- Here’s a mobile app begging to be made. This alarm clock can only be switched off if you smile at it. It literally forces you to start the day on a positive vibe.
- The Ovi blog takes a trip round New York City, courtesy of the new Nokia Maps 3D features.
- Messaging app Whatsapp is now also available for Series 40 devices. Thanks to NokNok for the tip-off.
- It’s worth checking out this interview between Venturebeat and Chris Weber, President of Nokia North America.
- And finally, the UK hasn’t had such a good week as you’ll know from news reports. But here’s some good news for fellow Brits – it seems like we’re the leading country in the world for phone recycling.
Have an excellent weekend, folks. And let us know the links we missed in the comments, as always.