GLOBAL – This week was launch week, here on Nokia Conversations. Would you believe we brought you news on an almighty eight products, in total? We can hardly believe it, either. Seeing as today is Friday, it’s time again to look at other places on the Web to see what you’re all saying. This week we focus on your thoughts on the new products, in Friday’s Pick and Mix, number 55.
- Brad Molen over at Engadget has combined the Symbian Belle news with the launch of the Nokia 600, Nokia 700 and the Nokia 701 to create one post. As usual, the readers of Engadget are alive with chatter, all eager to give their opinions on the new devices and OS. Why not join their discussions?
- Zohaib Jawed from Inspectagadget seems pretty happy with what Symbian Belle has to offer, claiming that it’s “about time”.
- It seems that Stuart Miles from Pocket-lint has a Nokia E7 running the new Symbian Belle. Don’t worry. It’s all official. We think. He mentions he’s met up with Nokia for a demo. For a full run-down on Symbian Belle, it’s worth having a read through their post. With lots of lovely photos.
- Clinton Jeff managed to get up close and personal to the new Nokia devices launched in Hong Kong yesterday, taking lots of hands on photos and a nice video demo of the Nokia 600. Pop over to ZOMGitsCj for all the images.
- The video above shows what the Nokia 700 would look like, if you were to have it in your own hand. As we’ve not actually seen any of these devices in the flesh – so to speak – it’s always good to seem somebody getting some hands on time. Thanks to symbianworld for the vid.
- Two Nokia 701s have been connected together using NFC and a driving game is being played through the TV-out feature. It looks like an easy way to play multi-player games.
- How do you connect one of these new NFC-enabled handsets to one of the NFC accessories, such as the Nokia 360º and the NokiaEssence? Here’s another video from Clinton Jeff that shows how easy it is. Note – no favouritism towards CJ here, but we couldn’t find any other video showing this in action.
Have you seen something we should’ve mentioned in this week’s Pick and Mix? Then let us know, below.