A lot has changed in the mobile world since Nokia World 2010. Today we take a look at where we were back in 2010, and what we can look forward to from this year’s instalment.
2010: Spanning two days much was covered… to name a few things: The unveiling of the E7, Nokia’s new business flagship running the same latest interface seen on the N8 at the time; Symbian ^3. Nokia also announced the slim and fashionable C7 and C6-01 as well as the now popular BH-905i headset.
12 months have passed since then and with the new Symbian Belle phones armed with sleek designs and NFC technology popping up left right and centre, we have a ton to look forward to this year!
Here are some snaps from the agenda:
- Keynote speakers will include, CEO Steppen Elop, Head Of Design Marko Ahtisaari, Senior Vice Presidents Jean-Francois Baril & Marco Argenti among many more.
- Get to know the latest mobile products session where we’ll see the latest (obviously) mobiles showcased and demoed.
- Industry Panel: Strategic plays in the New Ecosystem with Stephen Elop
- Developer app shoot-out, pitches and demos
- Speakers corner where real discussion takes place
You can find the full agenda here. All excited? We certainly are!
Before you go, we’d like to remind you of one more thing. We’re giving one person the chance to experience all of Nokia World 2011 by giving away an all-expenses paid trip in our competition.
All you have to do is tell us: Why are you excited about Nokia World 2011? In either a blog post of up to 200 words or a video of no more than 2 minutes.
Make sure you let us know about your video or blog post! We’ll be here @Nokia_Connects