Did you know that United Airlines operates more than 5,400 flights per day (on average) to 381 airports across six continents? In 2012, United Airlines and United Express carried more passenger traffic than any other airline in the world, and had nearly two million flights carrying 140 million customers. And now, United Airlines has landed on Nokia Lumia handsets with their official Windows Phone airline app.
[do action=”boxout”]Download United Airlines
- Press the Search button on your Nokia Lumia and then tap Vision
- Scan the QR code
- Tap on the link when it appears on the screen
- Install the application from the Windows Phone Store
The new United Airlines app lets you book your flight with United, check your flight and upgrade status, view your MileagePlus account information, check in and receive a mobile boarding pass, and more – all directly from your Nokia Lumia.
Key features of the app include:
- Flight booking — Book flights on United directly from the app on your Windows Phone
- Check-in and mobile boarding documents — Store your mobile boarding pass for easy access at security and during boarding
- Flight status — Check your upgrade or standby status and view in-flight amenities, departure gates and more
- Flight reminders — Receive automatic updates on your mobile device for selected flights
- Seat maps — Select seats and choose Economy Plus® seating
- Frequent flyer account access — Check your MileagePlus account information
- Airport maps — Zoom in on terminal maps for help navigating through the airport
- Flight view — See real-time maps of flight paths and weather conditions
Other tools in the app include access to United Clubs, Outperform Recognition, Direct TV, Games, and a Currency Converter.
As you can see, nothing was left behind. Pack your bags, grab your Lumia and the United Airlines app, and get ready to fly away!
Download the United Airlines Windows Phone app here!