Nokia’s famed attention to detail isn’t just focused on making fantastic smartphones. Not by a long shot. Once you’ve bought your Nokia device, there’s also a dedicated group of guys and girls ready to help you get the best out of it. Yeap, you’ve guessed it. We’re talking about Nokia Care, a global organization, operated from Espoo, London and Beijing, which ensures that once you have bought your Nokia, your user experience is as good as possible. But how much do you know about Nokia Care? If the answer is not a lot, then read on.
1. Nokia Care is not only present in over 70 countries but with support in more than 20 languages, too.
2. Services vary from country to country, but you are never short of ways to find them. For example, there’s online support on seventy Nokia.com country web sites.
3. Some countries also have a Nokia Care line where you can call, mail or chat live with their support agents.
4. This year, Nokia Care’s support site was one of the winners for the yearly “Best Web Support Sites of 2013” competition by The Association of Support Professionals (ASP).
5. Nokia Care’s support community has been helping customers globally since 2005, but now they also offer the service in Arabic, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish and more languages are in the pipeline. Join the community at www.nokia.com/discussions.
6. Your Nokia phone is built to the highest standards using only the best materials and components, but in the event that you should need after-sales support then Nokia Care has a global network of repair locations, called “Nokia Care points” in a high street near you (certain countries, check www.nokia.com/support for more information).
7. Nokia Care is also on Twitter in eight languages: @NokiaHelps in English, @NokiaCareArabic @NokiaCareFR in French, @NokiaHilft in German, @NokiaPomoc in Polish, @NokiaSuporte in Portuguese, @NokiaSoporte in Spanish and @NokiaDestek in Turkish. What’s more, further expansion planned.
8. In some countries, other ways to have your phone checked by our trained service engineers exist, including free-to-you postal repair services, courier collections and even our “Nokia Care on Wheels” service in Nigeria!
9. Nokia Care monitors the topics that you discuss with them in all of their support channels so that they can keep our R&D teams informed about what you are saying – this helps improve your experience with your Nokia phone now and in the future.
10. Need help on the move? Your Nokia Lumia or Nokia Belle phone may already have the Nokia Care app installed, which helps you find support wherever you are. (Happily, it’s also coming to Asha devices soon.)
We hope this gives you a better picture of how, where and why Nokia Care works its magic. If there’s anything else you’d like to know, drop a comment below.