Get smart with Dual-SIM Lumias
Do you prefer to keep your work life separate from your personal by carrying two phones?
Make way for the smart Dual-SIM Lumia and free your pocket space by leaving your other phone at home.
Remember when we explained how Dual-SIM works on Lumia?
Well, here’s a quick recap.If you own the Lumia 730, the Lumia 630 or the Lumia 530 you’ve probably noticed two sets of phone dial pads and messaging tiles on the Start screen, one for each SIM, both sets color-coded.
Your Lumia with dual-SIM offers you seamless switching so you can manage your social life with ease. Your phone separates the calls and messages between different SIMs and presents different accent text and call tiles for each account.
And now the smart bit: To make sure a call is never lost due to network connectivity, your Lumia makes it possible to divert calls between the SIMs (forwarding costs involved).
Personalize your SIMS
If different-shaded tiles weren’t enough, you can also change the names of the SIM cards. It can be as simple as “work” and “personal” or “friends” and “family.” These names are displayed on the tiles.
Within each contact, you also have the option to call from either SIM 1 or SIM 2. Further, if you always call a work colleague from SIM 2, you can make that the default for that contact.
1. Carry a Lumia smartphone running Windows Phone 8.1 that displays your two SIM accounts separately, clearly labeling them 1 and 2, as well as highlighting each with different colors.
2. Keep in touch while traveling abroad by purchasing a local SIM card for international calls.
3. Stay connected with two SIMs during times when one shows no signal.
4. Save electricity bills and conserve energy by charging only one device.
5. By buying a Dual-SIM smartphone such as the Microsoft Lumia 535, you not only save on tariff rates, you also get good value for your money.
No need to buy shirts with deep pockets–just make way for the smart Dual-SIM Lumia.