Announcing Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business, available for customers and businesses exclusively at U.S. Microsoft Stores and online at Microsoft.com.
Surface is designed to help people better create, collaborate, learn, and get things done. Beginning today at 9:00 a.m. PT, we’re excited to announce the availability of Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business; flexible financing options designed to help more people and businesses take advantage of the power of Surface. Available exclusively in the U.S. at Microsoft Stores and online at Microsoft.com, here’s all that Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business can do for you:
With school starting soon, there’s never been a better time for students to find the best Surface that’s right for them. Whether it’s a Surface Laptop, Surface Pro, Surface Book or Surface Studio – Surface Plus provides a simple, no-hassle plan to help students unlock their productivity and be more creative with Surface.
Surface Plus benefits include:
- Low monthly payments: Customers can purchase a Surface device with an easy, 24-month payment plan at 0% APR.1
- Device upgrades: Customers can upgrade to the latest Surface after just 18 months.2
- Dedicated Service & Support: Surface Plus offers best in class service and support from Microsoft Stores. Customers also have the option to add the Microsoft Complete extended service plan.
- Microsoft Store benefits: All customers who shop at Microsoft Store enjoy access to benefits like a 30-day hassle free return policy, a Surface training and health check as well as a year of free in-store support and technical assistance.
For more information about Microsoft’s full suite of offerings and deals for students and teachers, check out today’s Windows Experience Blog post.
Surface Plus for Business
We’re also excited to announce Surface Plus for Business. Small and medium-sized businesses that are currently enrolled in the Surface Membership program will now enjoy the same enterprise-grade services and support under the Surface Plus for Business plan. Surface Plus for Business will offer new and existing customers:
- Multiple Surface models: Customers can add as many devices as they want into a single agreement and can have a mix of models across the Surface portfolio.
- The latest devices: Previously unavailable, customers can now finance a 55” Surface Hub in addition to the new Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Studio to unlock the power of the group in their businesses.
- Office 365 for Business:. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
- Flexible Terms3. Businesses can choose flexible 18, 24 or 30 month periods, with the ability to upgrade devices after just 12 months on the 18-month term (or after 18 months on the 24-month term). Businesses can also expand or reduce their device fleet mid-term.*
- Device Protection: Surface Plus for Business offers peace of mind with the Microsoft Complete for Business extended service plan with accidental damage protection.
Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business is ownership, re-imagined. For customers in the U.S., we invite you to visit your nearest Microsoft Store for a device fitting or enroll online today to choose the best Surface for you.
1 Promotional 0% APR available to qualified customers and subject to credit approval by Klarna. Non-promotional balances with Klarna are 19.99% APR after 24 months. Financing issued by WebBank, member FDIC, and serviced by Klarna. Subject to Surface Plus Terms and Klarna Credit Terms.**
2 Upgrade subject to device availability and eligibility requirements, including an account with Klarna, Inc. in good standing, the return of the functional device to Microsoft in good condition, and new 24-month payment plan and credit agreement with Klarna.**
3 The 19.99% interest rate is specific to individual Surface Plus customers financed via Klarna. Surface Plus for Business financing is provided by LiftForward and does not incur interest rates.
*Updated to reflect Surface Plus for Business length terms and financing details.
**Updated 8/16/17 for clarity.