Thanks to everyone who entered our Windows Live Holiday Twitter giveaway last Thursday, and congratulations to all of our winners! All of our winners were randomly selected from the list of eligible entries.
We are impressed with the ways you are staying connected with friends and family this season. Below are just a few ideas that people shared that you can use to reconnect or stay connect with the ones you love most!
We asked and you answered. How do you stay connected with friends and family during the holidays?
The winning tweets…
- @westont: @windowslive I connect mostly by phone, but I like to video chat once a week so Grandma can see and talk with the grand-kids. #WinLive
- @civisi: @windowslive My 5-mo-old and I talk to my sister 700 miles away. Windows Live Messenger and LifeCam turn miles into smiles. Thanks! #WinLive
- @kalidor140: @windowslive I’m using my cheap webcam to talk face-to-face with my girlfriend who’s away in law school. #WinLive
- @katmagick: @windowslive phone,email I would love to be able to keep in touch via webcam! #WinLive
- @neelienotes: @windowslive phone & email are the norm for keeping in touch; this year facebook is in the mix. would love to add a lifecam too 😉 #WinLive
*Each of our winners will receive a free Microsoft LifeCam Cinema, which offers full HD support and delivers smooth, detailed video and crystal clear audio.
And, finally, don’t forget to reach out and wish your friends and family happy holidays!
Windows Live offers multiple ways for you to stay connect to family and friends this holiday season, and year round. Free apps like Windows Live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Messenger and Windows Live Movie Maker make it easy to chat, share photos and of course send holiday greetings. Get Windows Live Essentials at www.get.live.com.
- Windows Live Messenger: Messenger is one of the world’s leading instant messaging applications, and one of the top ways people stay connected whether they’re near or far. Whether you choose to chat with your best friend abroad, send emoticons to your significant other or video message your mom, Messenger has something for you.
- Windows Live Movie Maker: Movie Maker makes it easy to transform a year in pictures to a colorful and entertaining movie with the touch of a button and offers more than 13 ways to share your video with friends and family – easily upload your creation to YouTube and Facebook, burn it on a DVD, and more! With a LifeCam Cinema, you can start a movie project with one click and then upload your widescreen video to social networking sites, include YouTube and Facebook.
- Windows Live Photo Gallery: Photo Gallery makes it easy to get your photos and videos from your camera to your PC. From there, you can easily find, fix and share photos online or with your friends and family.
See my post here to find out more information or to purchase a LifeCam Cinema.