Brandon and I are packing up some of our latest and greatest PCs and hitting the road in early December. We’ll have everything from tiny, pocket-sized netbooks to 130lb liquid-cooled gaming rigs and will be bringing them to San Francisco on December 1st and New York on December 6th to share with press bloggers and other assorted VIPs at our first-ever Holiday PC Showcase.
While the PCs are the stars of the show, we’ll be using them to demonstrate all of the amazing things you can do with them when they’re loaded with Windows 7, Windows Live, Microsoft Security Essentials, Bing and Zune. We’ll also have some of Microsoft’s latest hardware and software on hand, like new Windows Phones, Kinect, and Office 2010.
Normally we reserve these events for members of the press, but this time I thought it would be cool to share the experience with you. So…
We’ve decided to give away 5 passes to each event!
That means if you win, you and a guest will get full-access to the event. You’ll get hands-on time with some never-before-seen PCs, have a chance to play with brand new Windows Phones and Kinect games, and hang with me, Brandon, and others from the Windows Team. And, of course, enjoy some great food and cocktails!
Entering is super easy:
- Follow me on Twitter. (I’m @BenThePCGuy.)
- Send me a tweet (not a direct message!) with a one-liner about why you think you should win. Be sure to tag your post with the hashtag #win7sf or #win7ny to indicate which event you’d like to attend. There’s a limit of one entry per person, but feel free to Tweet out your love for Windows as many times as you’d like.
- I’ll keep a log of all of the tweets and will draw randomly from approved entries.
One caveat on entries…as there will be alcohol at the event, you’ll need to be 21+ to enter. The rest of the rules and regs are below in my cleverly named “fine print” section.
Good luck, and get tweeting!
The fine print:
– Open to legal residents 21+ of the 50 U.S.States (including District of Columbia).
– Microsoft will not be providing any travel expenses or other compensation. The entirety of the prize is admittance to the free event.
– Game begins November 17th, 2010 at 10:30am PT and ends November 24th, 2010 at 12:00 pm PT. Entries will only be accepted during this time.
– 5 winners will be selected from valid entries by random drawing on the afternoon of November 26th, 2010. Winners will be notified by tweet on November 25th.