Windows recently announced the winners of the MOFILM contest, bringing the grand finalist to the Tribeca Film Festival. We were excited by the winning videos and in response have started another online video competition. This time, the winners will win a trip to the 58th international Cannes Lions Festival in France.
Here are the details:
- Create an entertaining and engaging 60 – 90 second film that shows how a Windows 7 PC is at the core of a student’s life.
- The grand prize winner receives $8,000 in cash and a trip for 2 to the Cannes Lions Advertising Festival in France where you’ll get the chance to meet our special guest, Jesse Eisenberg, star of The Social Network.
- Submissions are due May 30th, 2011, and the Cannes Lions festival is June 19-25th in France
- Prizes total over $21,000 in cash and products to the top 5 winning videos
- Want to tweet about it? Use the hashtag #mofilm
- More details including the entry form, prize lineup and contest brief can be found here: http://www.mofilm.com/competitions/cannes2011/microsoft