It’s Black Friday and everyone is out kick-starting their holiday shopping. I thought I would take a break from my own shopping to highlight some pretty slick Black Friday deals from Microsoft. We’ve got some pretty awesome deals going on for Windows Phones, Xboxes, Windows PCs and more – just check out this slideshow on Microsoft News Center for all the details.
You should also check out the Black Friday page at the Microsoft Store website.
Also: Major Nelson has put together a pretty cohesive Excel spreadsheet of Xbox-related gaming Black Friday deals (he’s embedded the spreadsheet into this blog using the Excel Web App – how cool is that?) – check it out there.
* Most of these deals are U.S. only and are happening Nov. 25th – 28th and going fast.
Speaking of PCs – we are highlighting some of the season’s hottest PCs also on Microsoft News Center. These PCs span a variety of different form factors – from thin-and-light ultra-portable PCs to All-in-One PCs. These PCs also come from many of our awesome OEM partners such as Sony, Dell, HP, Samsung, Toshiba, Lenovo, ASUS and Acer! You can check out the slideshow of these PCs here. With a variety of choice, you can pick the PC that fits your specific need (or someone else’s).
I also suggest reading these holiday-related blog posts:
- Industry analyst Rob Enderle shares his favorite things for the holidays in a guest blog post.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet dropped by the Microsoft Windows Picture Perfect Holiday photo experience in Los Angeles – check out this blog post from Kristina on her visit (with photos!). Kristina put together a list of tech gifts perfect for someone like Brook.
- Speaking of the Microsoft Windows Picture Perfect Holiday – see this post from Kristina about having your family photo taken for free for the holidays at select malls this weekend!
- Scott Armstrong blogs about “Upgrade Your Parents’ Browser Day” which happens to be today as well! Oh and Kristina blogged about this too!
- Michael Stroh posted some tips and tricks for using your Windows Phone for holiday shopping (and for Black Friday)!
Updated November 7, 2014 9:09 pm