This week the world of technology is on full display in Vegas. Situated just off the strip at the Las Vegas Convention Center are the latest, coolest and most interesting electronics gadgets currently on and about to enter the market. The Consumer Electronics Show, known as CES for short, launches approximately 20,000 new products each year (according to their website). To keep track of everything going on we’ve enlisted a few of the Windows Champions to share their experiences, what they’ve seen and all they’ve learned with you.
Joining this week’s Tech Tuesday chat are:
- Amy Windsor (@thebitchinwife) who blogs about life, family, and thriving creatively at home with the help of technology at The Bitchin’ Wives Club.
- Robyn Wright (@robynsworld) who blogs about her family, life in St. Louis and her love of technology at Robynsworld.com.
- Annie Wang (@hercampus) who is the CEO and Founder of the popular college website, hercampus.com, where they cover student issues and topics of interest.
Get your first taste of CES tonight by watching the keynote with Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer on the Microsoft Facebook page at 6:30pm PT.
To participate in the Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #win7tech
- Follow @windows, @thebitchinwife, @robynsworld, @hercampus, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @benthepcguy, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: What is CES? What are the cool things in the Microsoft Booth? What’s in store for 2012 in technology?