On Sunday, Seattle hit 70 degrees and it finally feels appropriate to talk about Spring Style, so join us this Tuesday as we discuss the hottest PCs on the market, the coolest Microsoft Hardware accessories and answer your questions on what’s hot for spring. As a preview, here are some fun spring trend facts:
- The 2012 Spring trend colors include Cockatoo, Tangerine Tango and Solar Power. Although, my favorite is Cabaret a hot-pink color that screams spring fun!
- The 2012 hot PC trend is light and thin with PCs well under 3lbs and down to less than 13mm of an inch.
- Super bold prints rocked the runways during the Spring Fashion Shows and these bold prints are better paired together. Be prepared to see more colors, more designs and more all-over print accessorizing.
To participate in the Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #winchat
- Follow @windows, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
Also, don’t forget to participate in our Mother’s Day Pinterest contest for a chance to win an Acer Aspire S3!
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: What are hot spring colors? Do you have PCs that mesh with the latest fashion trends? What’s an iconic staple PC?