Fitbit announces their new Universal Windows App for Windows 10, designed to motivate with enhanced features
Today, Fitbit announced their new Universal Windows App now available for Windows 10. The Fitbit app delivers a more engaging and fluid app design that lets you personalize the way you interact with key pieces of your health and fitness journey across all of your Windows devices*. Through new Windows 10 app features, no matter your fitness level, you can easily access and log your most important personalized data in real-time. Fitbit helps you track your steps, activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep, providing the information you need to more successfully reach your goals. Fitbit for Windows 10 will also be available for Windows 10 mobile and Xbox One later this year.
Features you will enjoy with the new Fitbit app for Windows 10:
- Updated live tiles that have been redesigned with more information and new notification types to let you quickly access your most critical data to better enable you to reach your personalized health and fitness goals.
- Quick actions to help you log and track your health and fitness activities, such as food, water intake and exercise, as well as set alarms more efficiently with the simple click of a button, encouraging more frequent logging.
- Cortana support allows users to speak commands on Windows 10 tablets, PCs and mobile phones – such as “Fitbit, I ate chicken for dinner” or “Fitbit, I went for a three-mile run” – for automatic and easier food and activity logging.
- Notification center now consolidates all your important notifications and messages in a dedicated tab making it effortless to review progress, or stay motivated with cheers, taunts and encouragements from friends and family.
- Enhanced syncing with Bluetooth across all your Windows 10 devices with supported hardware provides you with quicker access to your health and fitness stats, so you can make timely decisions to reach your objectives.
- Universal design and continuum support allows you to customize and effortlessly view your most important personalized data in real-time with an enhanced visual experience adjusted for whatever Windows 10 device you are using.
Fitbit’s family of products helps motivate you to stay active, live better, and reach your goals. The new Fitbit for Windows 10 app is available to download for free and is compatible with Fitbit’s family of products, including the Fitbit Surge™, Fitbit Charge HR™, Fitbit Charge™, Fitbit Flex®, Fitbit One® and Fitbit Zip® activity trackers, as well as the Aria® Wi-Fi Smart Scale.
*Users will require a Fitbit account to use the application. If you are new to Fitbit you can sign up for a free account at: https://www.fitbit.com/signup.