With over 75 million devices already running Windows 10, we’re excited to kick off our next chapter.
On Tuesday, make sure you tune in to see news about Windows 10 devices from Microsoft. You can watch live – starting at 10:00 am EDT – online or on your Xbox. The show will also be available on-demand. You can mark your calendar, or bookmark the livestream here.
Then, over the next few weeks, in conjunction with our partners, we will share exciting news about their new devices designed for Windows 10 at events happening around the world. Microsoft executives, including Terry Myerson, Nick Parker, Yusuf Mehdi and Joe Belfiore will join partners at their press events. Here’s the schedule:
- October 7, we’ll take the stage with HP in Barcelona
- October 8, we’ll be in New York City with Dell
- October 9, we’ll be in San Francisco, with ASUS
- October 12, we’ll be in Taipei with Acer
- October 13, we’ll be in Tokyo with Toshiba
- October 19 we’ll be back in San Francisco with Lenovo
Stay tuned to the Windows Experience Blog for updates on the great #Windows10devices we and our partners have created!