Today, HP announced their redesigned HP Spectre with Windows 10 that will become available for pre-order in April. Designed with the mobile professional in mind this new PC combines exceptional engineering and craftsmanship with beauty and performance. Many on our team have been using the HP Spectre as their primary device and are loving its fast performance and sleek design. Let’s take a closer look at the features it has to offer.
HP Spectre features:
- The HP Spectre comes at a total weight of just 2.35lbs. Its carbon fiber bottom also creates a thin profile that is both durable and lightweight, making it easy and flexible to carry on-the-go.
- High gloss copper accents reflect a hand-polished, high quality finish and an innovative hidden piston hinge creates the illusion of a hinge-less design to offer an unmatched premium look-and-feel
- An innovative hybrid battery split into two thinner pieces delivers the same wattage as a single battery for up to 9 and half hours of battery life
- 13” full HD IPS edge-to-edge display featuring Corning Gorilla Glass delivers a superb viewing experience for editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or watching a movie
- 6th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and a lightning fast PCIe SSD with storage up to 512GB with up to 8GB of memory for maximum performance
- Integration of Intel hyperbaric cooling system keeps the machine running cool even with powerful processors in a small package
- Stereo speakers by Bang & Olufsen with HP Audio Boost technology, a combination of hardware and software to give customers the depth they want and easy access to Cortana
- Three full function USB Type-C connectors, including two of which support Thunderbolt, to provide the industry’s fastest, most versatile I/O connection