HP announces redesigned portfolio of Windows 10 PCs
Today HP Inc. unveiled a redesigned Pavilion portfolio of Windows 10 PCs in a bold color palette featuring new convertibles, notebooks and desktops ideal for students and families that will begin rolling out this month.
This new portfolio lights up Windows 10 features like Windows Hello, which is biometric authentication that can provide instant access to your Windows 10 devices. It’s a much more personal, convenient and secure way to login to your device.
The new HP Pavilion PCs feature updated color options allowing for more personalization, audio expertly tuned by B&O PLAY, the latest 6th generation Intel Pentium or Intel Core up to i7 processor options and vibrant displays for an immersive computing experience. The HP Pavilion convertible and notebook PCs are thinner and lighter than the previous generation. They also feature Prismatic Lithium ion battery cells to maintain long battery life and offer HP Fast Charge, which can charge the PC up to 90 percent in 90 minutes even when powered off.
Let’s take a look at some of these new PCs.
HP Pavilion x360
HP has redesigned the HP Pavilion x360 to be sleek with audio expertly tuned by B&O PLAY for on-the-go entertainment. At a starting price of just $379.99, this is an ideal device for students. The lightweight form factor makes it easy to carry between classes. The Pavilion x360 is available in an assortment of colors including Natural Silver, Modern Gold, Dragonfly Blue, Cardinal Red and Sport Purple.
Other features include:
- Edge to edge HD or FHD IPS displays with touch for a more interactive experience on the PC depending on model
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- A full-size keyboard with an optional backlit keyboard on 13.3” and 15.6” versions and 1.5mm key travel for a comfortable typing experience
- Option for Full HD IPS displays on the 13.3” and 15.6” diagonal models
- Up to 16GB of memory and up to 512GB SSD with the option for hard drive storage up to 1TB, depending on model
- Choice of 6th generation Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium or Intel Core up to i7 processors subject to model
- The 11.6” and 13.3” diagonal HP Pavilion x360s are thinner and lighter compared to the previous generations
Pricing and Availability: The HP Pavilion x360 will become available in May at a starting price of $379.99. For more information, visit HP.com.
HP Pavilion All-in-Ones
HP is now offering two new HP Pavilion All-in-Ones in 23.8” and 27” diagonal displays with an edge-to-edge display or a micro edge display option on select models that further reduces the border 75 percent for more viewing area. On select models, the HP Pavilion All-in-Ones now offer an optional Intel RealSense camera that allows for biometric authentication with Windows Hello. The micro edge display tilts from -5 degrees to 25 degrees while the edge-to-edge display tilts from 0 to 25 degrees for a comfortable viewing experience. IPS displays are available in Full HD or QHD, with optional touch and audio custom-tuned by experts at B&O PLAY adds dynamic sound on the two front firing speakers for a truly immersive experience. The new open-framed stand creates a light design and the sleek profile with ports hidden on the chin and back to maximize desk space.
Other features include:
- Optional Intel RealSense camera for enhanced security through biometric authentication with Windows Hello.
- 6th generation Intel Pentium or Intel Core up to i7 processor options with optional NVIDIA GT 930A graphics or 7th generation AMD APU up A10 processor options.
- 1TB with options up to 3TB for storing photos, files, games and movies. Customers can also choose a hybrid drive options with up to 1TB SSHD.
- Memory up to 16GB
Pricing and Availability: The HP Pavilion All-in-One will become available in July at a starting price of $699.99. For more information, visit HP.com.
HP Pavilion Desktop
The new HP Pavilion Desktop features a signature vertical design and feature smaller footprints in iconic form factors with sleek profiles to maximize desk space. It’s offered in a new colors including, Natural Silver, Blizzard White and Twinkle Black. The affordable desktop PC is designed for productivity and entertainment without sacrificing features with more storage and graphics options.
Other features include:
- 6th generation Intel Celeron to Intel Core up to i7 processor options with optional NVIDIA GT 730 to NVIDIA GTX 750i graphics or 7th generation AMD up A12 processor with Radeon R7 Graphics options
- Up to 16GB of memory and up to 3TB of storage and optical disk drive for media
- For multitasking, the HP
- Pavilion Desktop supports up to two displays and supports all the ports customers need for peripherals.
- AMD FreeSync Technology amplifies content across multiple displays
To further the desktop experience, HP is offering a new Pavilion 32” QHD display with wide-viewing angles and 100 percent sRGB color space delivers true-to-life color. Customers will also be able to conveniently connect to their devices with dual HDMI, DisplayPort and a USB hub.
Pricing and Availability: The HP Pavilion Desktop will become available in June at a starting price of $449.99. The HP Pavilion Display will be available as soon as June with a starting price of $399.99. For more information, visit HP.com.
The redesigned devices HP released today with Windows 10 are ideal for managing work on-the-go and at an affordable price. Visit HP.com to learn more and look for the devices to hit shelves over the next few months!