Today, Samsung announced their new Notebook 7 spin with Windows 10. Available in two sizes, a 15.6-inch notebook and a 13-inch notebook, the Notebook 7 spin will be available beginning June 26, 2016, at Best Buy and BestBuy.com, as well as Samsung.com starting at $799.99.
This device was designed with multimedia enthusiasts in mind, it features an impressive 1 Terabyte hard drive, 360-degree full HD touchscreen and can be fully powered in under 100 minutes. The Notebook 7 spin is not just a laptop – it’s an entertainment go-to for movies, games, and all the web surfing you want. The Notebook 7 comes packed with Windows 10 features: you can use the full HD touchscreen to draw and markup webpages in Microsoft Edge, enjoy your own personal digital assistant in Cortana and access great apps, games, movies and TV shows through the Windows Store.
Let’s take a look at everything it has to offer.
Samsung Notebook 7 features:
- Powered by Windows 10
- The Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, an impressive 1 Terabyte hard drive, ample RAM (up to 12GB) and upgradable SSD options allow you to accomplish everything you need to without the loading times.
- With just 20 minutes of charging, battery life is extended up to two hours. In just 90 minutes, the 15.6-inch notebook will be fully powered, while the 13-inch reaches a full charge in 100 minutes.
- The 360-degree touch display offers incredible viewing angles. This PC can be transformed into three adaptive modes: use it as a notebook to touch and type as you connect with friends, stand it up to enjoy the latest movie in tent mode, or switch to tablet mode to surf the web.
- The auto-backlit keyboard allows for comfortable typing in low-light conditions. The keyboard is ergonomic and convenient, with useful hotkeys that give instant access to functions most often used.
- Built with a Full HD touch screen with Video HDR mode, content is sharper, colors are more vivid and textures truly pop. Video HDR mode instantly optimizes the video experience, so that every little detail comes to life.
We’re thrilled that Samsung is welcoming another Windows 10 device into its family. You may remember that Samsung introduced the Notebook 9 and Samsung Galaxy TabPro S with Windows 10 earlier this year. Look for the new Notebook 7 spin beginning June 26!
Updated June 23, 2016 6:01 am