Hello Windows Insiders!
We got the data we needed and today we are excited to be releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15031 for Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
What’s new in Build 15031
New Share icon: We’re introducing a new share icon. For apps that used the “share” font glyph in Segoe MDL2 assets should get the change automatically. You can read more about the change here.
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We fixed an issue in recent Insider builds where certain calendar appointments could result in a Mail crash with every sync. This issue could also result in issues sending and receiving SMS.
- We fixed an issue where pausing a streaming track, for example in Groove Music, would result in no more re-buffering when playback is resumed, leading to choppy playback audio.
- We fixed an issue where text copied from a PDF in Microsoft Edge couldn’t be pasted.
- We fixed an issue where the ninja cats on the People and Animals page of the keyboard were displaying in two characters on the keyboard instead of the expected one.
- We also added the rainbow flag emoji to the keyboard. You can find it in the transportation and weather section.
- We’ve updated Keyboard Settings so that “Switch back to letters after I type an emoticon” is now off by default.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might sometimes unexpectedly not rotate into landscape mode.
- We fixed an issue where, if the phone was connected to the PC, deleting an entire folder (without opening the folder) on the phone from the PC’s file explorer might not result in the folder actually being deleted on the phone. We also fixed an issue where (still connected to the PC) the phone might freeze for a short while after cancelling copying content to the SD card.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games with an explicit option to “exit game” unexpectedly taking a long time to close.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games were drawing up and to the left offscreen in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where receiving a notification while the phone was in your pocket could unexpectedly result in the screen turning on.
- We’ve improved reliability when handling malformed Gifs in XAML-based apps.
Known issues for Mobile
- Speech packs will be unable to download on this build.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
- Going to Settings > Devices will crash the Settings app. You will be unable to pair a Bluetooth device. Already paired devices should continue working.
- Bluetooth quick action in Action Center does not work.
- Continuum will not work when attempting to connect wirelessly. However, using Continuum with a dock should work normally.
- Wireless display functionality is not working (Miracast).
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Keep hustling, Dona <3
Updated February 9, 2017 4:25 pm