Meet the all-new EVO15-S thin and light laptop, available with the Windows 10 Creators Update and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Today at E3, ORIGIN PC gave a sneak peek of their all-new thin and light EVO15-S laptop powered by Windows 10—the best version of Windows for gaming.
Measuring only .73 inches thick and weighing only 4.3 pounds, the all-new EVO15-S redefines the thin and light gaming notebook by supporting up to NVIDIA’s latest GeForce GTX 1070 desktop-class graphics; providing gamers with an unprecedented level of performance and power efficiency for games, 4K gaming and VR experiences. For Windows 10 gamers, this device is equipped with native, live game streaming through the Game bar with Mixer, Game Mode, their gaming community through the Xbox app, DirectX 12 support, and more.
The EVO15-S lights up the best of the Windows 10 Creators Update, including the all-new Paint 3D app and Remix3D.com community, Windows Defender Security Center, Night light, mini view and more. It also arrives built-in with Microsoft Edge for fast and secure browsing, your digital personal assistant Cortana* and comprehensive protection with Windows Defender.
Features of the new EVO15-S include:
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
- Optional 15.6” 4K-UHD (3840×2160) or a FHD (1920*1080) HD IPS display
- Up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU
- Up to 1 x 2TB m.2 PCIe and 1 x 2.5” 4TB HDD/SSD
- Up to 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming 360˚
- 2x USB Type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and a 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader
- Backlit multi-color keyboard and optional custom paint
- Includes free lifetime 24/7 US-based tech support
To learn more about the new EVO15-S High-Performance Thin & Light Laptop actual release date and price, please visit originpc.com, subscribe to their newsletter, or follow them on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook via @ORIGINPC.
*Cortana available in select markets.
Updated June 12, 2017 11:27 am