Today, ahead of E3, Dell announced they are updating their Inspiron Gaming Desktop, powered by Windows 10, with latest 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors (up to 8 core, 16-thread), providing gamers with strong performance at an accessible price.
Here’s four things you can do with the Inspiron Gaming Desktop:
- Enjoy split-second responsiveness from the latest 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors (up to 8 core, 16-thread)
- Buy a game once and play it on both your Xbox One and Windows 10 PC with Xbox Play Anywhere.
- Optimize power consumption, task routing and clock speeds with Sense MiX FR technology.
- Engage with other gamers using simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers.
Other features include:
- A USB Type-C 3.1 port, up to six USB 3.0 ports, optional dual-drive, high-capacity hard drive, responsive SSD and up to five bays for future storage upgrades.
- Polar Blue LED lighting and a striking chassis design; intelligent thermal design for optimal airflow to cool the system
- Xbox Adaptive Controller compatibility, supporting accessible gaming towards connecting more gamers than ever before.
Pricing and availability: Available initially in US, Australia, New Zealand, China and South Korea mid-June starting at $849 USD.
In addition to the new Inspiron Gaming Desktop, Dell announced the Alienware Wireless Gaming Headset with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, wider frequency response (15Hz-25kHz) and acoustic signature, a second-generation, fast and responsive Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse and more. Head over to Dell.com to learn more!
Four things you can do with Dell’s new Inspiron Gaming DesktopTweet This
Updated June 6, 2018 7:07 am