Today, ahead of E3, Dell announced they are updating their Inspiron Gaming Desktop, powered by Windows 10, with latest 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors (up to 8 core, 16-thread), providing gamers with strong performance at an accessible price.
Here’s four things you can do with the Inspiron Gaming Desktop:
- Enjoy split-second responsiveness from the latest 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen processors (up to 8 core, 16-thread)
- Buy a game once and play it on both your Xbox One and Windows 10 PC with Xbox Play Anywhere.
- Optimize power consumption, task routing and clock speeds with Sense MiX FR technology.
- Engage with other gamers using simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers.
Other features include:
- A USB Type-C 3.1 port, up to six USB 3.0 ports, optional dual-drive, high-capacity hard drive, responsive SSD and up to five bays for future storage upgrades.
- Polar Blue LED lighting and a striking chassis design; intelligent thermal design for optimal airflow to cool the system
- Xbox Adaptive Controller compatibility, supporting accessible gaming towards connecting more gamers than ever before.
Pricing and availability: Available initially in US, Australia, New Zealand, China and South Korea mid-June starting at $849 USD.
In addition to the new Inspiron Gaming Desktop, Dell announced the Alienware Wireless Gaming Headset with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound, wider frequency response (15Hz-25kHz) and acoustic signature, a second-generation, fast and responsive Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse and more. Head over to Dell.com to learn more!
Four things you can do with Dell’s new Inspiron Gaming DesktopTweet This