Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing 20H1 Build 19041.113 (KB4540409) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. This Cumulative Update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- We fixed an issue that might block digital rights management (DRM) video playback in apps that depend on the Windows 8.0 or later PlayReady Store Framework for content protection.
- We have updated the copyright date for Windows 10, version 2004 to the year 2020.
- We have fixed an issue that causes the Notepad icon to appear on the Start menu after uninstalling the Feature-on-Demand (FOD) version of Notepad.
- We have fixed an issue that might cause some systems to stop responding at sign in because several background services are being hosted in the same service host process.
- We have fixed an issue with the Your Phone app that might cause the copying of large PC files (such as images) to certain phone models to time out.
- We have fixed an issue with cellular data for certain mobile carriers that might prevent connectivity on Microsoft Surface Pro X.
- We have fixed an issue that fails to pin the new Microsoft Edge icon to the taskbar after a user installs the new Microsoft Edge and creates a new user profile on the device.
- We have fixed an issue that prevents some users from signing out because the user session stops responding.
Important note about accessibility
We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3 that resolves the known issue with Edge.