Each year after Microsoft Build, we run a world-wide developer event to bring all the latest Microsoft 365 technology to you, in person.
Through the collaboration between the MVP (Most Valuable Professionals) and RD (Regional Directors) communities, Dev Collective, Windows, Office, Developer Tools, and the Insider Team, we’ve expanded the content this year to bring you even more developer awesomeness. More code. More demos. More useful knowledge.
You’ll enjoy an inside peek into some of tomorrow’s innovative dev tech, as well as practical information you can use today. Plus, you’ll gain valuable access to a peer network along with exposure to all-star devs from a wide range of tech disciplines.
Imagine new ways to build Microsoft 365 user experiences when the Insider Dev Tour comes to you this year. Just starting out? No worries, the tour is curated for everyone—from hobbyists to students to experts alike.
Agenda varies by location, but you can expect to find developer demo-focused practical sessions with topics such as:
- Introduction to Microsoft Graph Services
- Web Development with NodeJS and Microsoft Developer Tools
- Embedded and IoT Solutions with Microsoft Windows IoT Core
- Command Line / Terminal and Windows Subsystem for Linux
- Coding your Future with the Windows Insider Program
- Desktop Apps with the Microsoft Graph
- UWP User Interfaces with the latest APIS and OSS libraries
- Developing with the New Edge Browser
- Desktop Apps with .NET Core
- AI Platform / Machine Learning on Windows
- Progressive Web Apps with the New Edge
- NET Core 3.0
- Build apps for Microsoft Teams with Microsoft Graph and Web Technology
The day will start, of course, with a great keynote that covers the best from Microsoft Build.
We’re rolling out locations over the next week. You may not see your city on the site on day 1, but they’re all coming. Here’s a list of some of the countries we’re running events in this year, in partnerships with the local communities:
|Africa||Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa|
|Asia / Pacific||Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan|
|Europe||Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, St Petersburg, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom|
|North America||Canada (Toronto) and United States (Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, Utah, Washington DC)|
|South America||Brazil, Chile, Colombia|
If your local city is not yet open for registration, be sure to check back next week and register!
Thank you, and see you there!
Updated May 16, 2019 10:25 am