Spring is in the air! That means blooming flowers, warmer weather…and the Spring Series of PC Showcase events!
Next week, the team and I are packing up some of our latest and greatest PCs and heading to Miami to meet with local press and influentials, as well as with press, analysts and bloggers from all over Latin America. It’s shaping up to be a really fun event, and we’ve secured an incredible venue in the Viceroy Hotel & Spa. I think that this will sufficiently match the beauty of our PCs, don’t you?
While the PCs are the stars of the show, we’ll be using them to demonstrate all of the amazing things you can do with them when they’re loaded with Windows 7, Windows Live, Microsoft Security Essentials, Bing, Internet Explorer 9 and Zune, and working in sync with amazing hardware like Windows-compatible printers, mice, keyboards, webcams and cameras, and new technology like Windows Phones, Xbox, and Kinect.
Just like we did at our New York and San Francisco events last fall, we wanted to share this awesome evening with some of our loyal readers. That means….
We’re giving away 5 passes to the event!
If you win, you and a guest will get full-access to the event. You’ll get hands-on time with some never-before-seen PCs, have a chance to play with brand new Windows Devices, Windows Phones and Kinect games, and hang with me and the rest of the Windows PC Evangelism Team. And, of course, enjoy some great music food and cocktails!
Entering is super easy:
1. Follow me on Twitter. (I’m @BenThePCGuy.)
2. Send me a tweet (not a direct message!) with a one-liner about why you think you should win. Be sure to tag your post with the hashtag #win7miami. There’s a limit of one entry per person, but feel free to Tweet out your love for Windows as many times as you’d like.
3. I’ll keep a log of all of the tweets and will draw randomly from approved entries.
4. On March 21st, I’ll tweet the winners. We’ll connect over email to get you the event specifics
One caveat on entries…as there will be alcohol at the event, you’ll need to be 21+ to enter. The rest of the rules and regs are below in my cleverly named “fine print” section.
Good luck, and get tweeting!
The fine print:
– Open to legal residents 21+ of the 50 U.S.States (including District of Columbia).
– Microsoft will not be providing any travel expenses or other compensation. The entirety of the prize is admittance to the free event.
– Game begins March 17th, 2011, 12:45pm PT and ends March 20th, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. Entries will only be accepted during this time.
– 5 winners will be selected from valid entries by random drawing on the morning of March 21st, 2011. Winners will be notified by tweet on March 21st, 2011.