If I had a PC up to15 hours of battery life, I’d hop a flight to Cartagena, Colombia (9 hours flying time) and then head straight to the beach for an all-day session soaking up the sun (6 hours) without ever having to plug in my laptop.
Why am I sharing this, you ask? Well, it is because I want to know how you’d answer the question. Not only that, but I am going to reward one of the people who enter* with a Sony VAIO S series PC and a sheet battery. This prize package is worth over $1100.
- Post 1 comment in the comments section about what you would do if your PC had 15 hours of battery life or send the answer via tweet to @windows. Don’t forget to include the hashtag #15hoursbatt
- If you want to be really creative, shoot us a link with a photo of the location you would go to.
What you’ll win:
- Sony VAIO S Series PC – this sleek, light and durable PC is perfect for students. Here is what Ben the PC Guy thinks. If that isn’t enough of an endorsement, hear what these college bloggers have to say: Cheap Scholar, Campus Grotto and Gear Diary.
- Sony Sheet Battery- this battery adds hours of battery life to your machine, up to 7!
If you don’t win, you can still get half off a sheet battery via Sony’s special offer: www.sony.com/batteryoffer. Plus, if you are a student, you can get the sheet battery for free with purchase of a VAIO S. Awesome, isn’t it? Now, hurry up and enter. The Sweepstakes starts today and last until 07/17 at 7:00 PM PT. So enter soon and tell your friends.
* No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 US (+DC) 18+. See Official Rules.