You might have seen my post this morning about setting goals for 2012. If so, you know that I’m all about creating and setting goals for the New Year, but more so, for your lifetime. There are a lot of different ways that your PC can help you to create a new year (not just for today) but for always. So, this tech chat we’re going to talk about revival of your old PC or your old PC skills, about organization and about health and fitness planning. Plus, we’ll be giving away 4 Xbox Live Gold Membership to people who answer Q1 through Q4.
– Check out our “personal tech training sessions” with the Microsoft Answer Tech.
– See what we’re doing for the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Dragon
– See how to keep track of everyone’s calendar with Windows Hotmail Calendar.
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #win7tech
- Follow @windows, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @benthepcguy, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
- Answer Q1 –Q4 for 1 chance to win one of 4 Xbox Live Gold Cards.
For full T&Cs, read here.
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: What is Skydrive? Where can I buy the Year of the Dragon mice? What is Hotmail Calendar?