I love the stories you have all shared during this week’s Valentine’s Day contest post. From the funny nicknames, to the sweet love you have for grandparents and children, your comments have made me laugh and sigh out loud. It’s likely because I’m a bit of a sucker, but I’m willing to admit it. This week’s Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat is going to be all about Valentine’s Day, too.
We are going to talk about:
- Simple ways to stay in touch with your family using Windows Live Messenger, Skype, and more.
- Fast photo fixes with Windows Live Photo Gallery to ensure that your favorite photos will be perfect for life.
- The PCs you need to keep your loved ones at your fingertips no matter where you are or what you are doing.
Oh, and we’ve got some amazing relationship advice whether you are in love with your spouse of in love with your PC. Finally, we’ve picked a few PCs that are the best for your love life.
- Best PC for a Whirlwind Romance – HP Envy 14 Spectre – The next generation of the HP Envy 14 Spectre series has a glass top, sleek design and light-weight body. It’s a PC you’ll envy and want to have a least one delicious moment with if for some reason you can’t keep it for life.
- Best PC for a Long-Distance Romance – Sony VAIO S – To keep up a long distance romance, you need to have a lot of energy, lots of creativity and an ability to pick up everything on the drop of a hat. If I wasn’t describing you in the last sentence, I might have been describing the Sony VAIO S. A sleek PC with up to 15 hours of battery life, it’s ready to be your long distance companion to anywhere you or your lovers mind can think of.
- Best PC for Meeting the Parents – Lenovo IdeaCenter B520 – This all-in-one 3D entertainment PC is touch-enabled and great for parents and families. It’s one of the most stylized PCs on the market and has a 23” screen with optional remote control. With this PC, you can congregate as a family to play games, video chat, or cook up great recipes in the kitchen.
- Best PC for those on #teamsingle – Next Generation Samsung 9 Series – I just got to touch the soon to be released version of the Samsung 900x and its one of those PCs that makes you happy to not be settled down. It’s fun, it can go anywhere, and with a sandblasted aluminum body it is ready for any adventure you find.
To participate in the Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #win7tech
- Follow @windows, @realitychicblog, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @benthepcguy, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: What PCs come in Valentine’s Day colors? Is a PC a great Valentine’s Day present?