Today I spent the day with my good friend from the Microsoft Hardware team working on a fun creative photo shoot for spring. The shoot paired the newest Microsoft Hardware mice with some of the sweetest PCs on the market. Amongst the laughter, giggles and constant editorial direction, I learned that just about everyone loves these new playful mice in the season’s hottest colors.
These mice and the other great Microsoft Hardware products like webcams and keyboards will be the focus of this week’s Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat. As we peek into the newest Skype-certified devices and the hot new mouse colors, we’ll also learn about what makes Microsoft Hardware products among the best on the market.
Here are a few links to check out in preparation and don’t forget to enter the Pinterest contest.
- Learn about the newest Artist Edition and Limited Edition mice here: http://www.microsofthardwareblog.com/artist-refresh/
- Find out what it means to be Skype certified here: : http://www.microsofthardwareblog.com/skype-certified-microsoft-webcams-and-headsets/
To participate in the Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #winchat
- Follow @windows, @msfthardware, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
- For full legal Terms and conditions, click here.
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: What are the hot new colors for mice? Where can I buy a Microsoft Hardware mouse?