My Mom is awesome and if I stood in front of her and said thank you every minute on the minute for a year, it probably wouldn’t be enough thanks for all the things she does and has done for me. I’m sure most of you agree about your mom too! That’s why we’ve come up with a few ways that you can say thanks to Mom this upcoming Mother’s Day. Join us during this week’s Tech Tuesday chat to learn how to:
- Create a digital card using Paint,
- Create a Mother’s Day movie card,
- Create a special SkyDrive thank you album and more!
To participate in the Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #winchat
- Follow @windows, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
Also, don’t forget to participate in our Mother’s Day Pinterest contest for a chance to win an Acer Aspire S3!