This week at CES, Lenovo™ announced the new Always Connected1 Miix 630 2-in-1 detachable and the ThinkPad X1 family, designed to provide uncompromised durability, seamless productivity, and a smarter PC experience. Let’s take a closer look at these devices:
Meet the new Miix 630, Lenovo’s latest Windows 10 S 2-in-1 detachable that gives you the power and productivity of a laptop with the always on, always connected mobility of a smartphone.1 With integrated 4G LTE, you don’t have to just rely on slow, public Wi-Fi hotspots.
The Miix 630 is built with Qualcomm’s innovative Snapdragon 835 Mobile PC Platform and Windows 10 S, so you can get work done on the go. Its full-sized backlit keyboard with precision touchpad gives you a comfortable and convenient typing experience to compile reports, design presentations or crunch numbers. It’s also equipped with a Lenovo digital pen with 1,024 levels of sensitivity so you can draw, sketch or annotate with Windows Ink for a natural pen-on-paper experience.
Other features include:
- Even with its keyboard, the Miix 630 is just 15.6mm (0.6 in) and featherlight weighing just 1.33kg (2.93 lbs).
- Battery life of up to 20 hours2, letting you leave the power cord at home.
- Fan-less design packs more power with efficient heat processing into a smaller Snapdragon 835 mobile chipset.
- Infrared camera enables Windows Hello for faster and more secure log-in
Pricing and availability: The Miix 630 (keyboard and Lenovo digital pen included) starts at $799.99, expected to be available beginning in 2nd quarter 2018 on lenovo.com3 and will be compatible with select local carriers (prices may vary per market).
ThinkPad X1 Tablet
The redesigned 3rd generation ThinkPad X1 Tablet brings full PC performance and function into an all new detachable form factor powered by Windows 10 and Intel 8th Gen Intel Core processors. A new vibrant 13-inch 3K display compatible with HDR, an improved full-function ThinkPad keyboard experience and optional global LTE-A connectivity offer uncompromised productivity and mobility.
It’s designed to withstand nearly any work environment with MIL-SPEC testing for ruggedness and durability, and supports natural interactions with a new pen, and secure login with Windows Hello through the built-in infrared camera.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen
The latest ThinkPad X1 Carbon merges beauty and legendary durability to create a laptop packed with distinctive engineering. New USB-C mechanical side docking make office connectivity a breeze and your productivity soars with Glance eye tracking as you navigate around your multi-monitor configuration, if you can tear your eyes away from the stunning premium Dolby Vision HDR compatible display. The new microphones with 360o Far Field Communication that support Cortana Wake on Voice function can reach you up to four meters away, so voice control and web calls remain productive while multi-tasking.
When you leave the office, it gets even better. Global LTE-A wireless connectivity option keeps you in touch virtually everywhere and up to 15 hours of battery life will keep you powered throughout the day. With the Rapid Charge battery, a brief one-hour charge adds up to 12 more hours of productivity if you really need it. It’s also built with a fingerprint reader to unlock Windows Hello.
World Class Docking Solutions: ThinkPad X1 Carbon supports a docking portfolio, including a new side mechanical dock using standard USB-C connectors giving you maximum flexibility and keylock security. You can also opt for alternative docking solutions including USB-C and Thunderbolt™ 3. You’ll get quick access to remote resources, high-speed Input/Output and dual 4K display capability, all while your ThinkPad battery continues to be charged.
ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen 2-in-1
The X1 Yoga offers 8th Gen Intel Core processors and the all-new Dolby Vision capable display in a flexible form-factor. The new 360o Far-Field Communication microphones support Cortana Wake on Voice function and offer superior audio and video conferencing.
Stay agile and connected on the road with Global LTE-A wireless and rest assured that 12 Mil-Spec tests and more than 200 quality checks means the X1 Yoga is built to survive daily business battles.
Pricing and Availability: All Lenovo products will be available on lenovo.com.
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th Gen will be available from January 2018, starting at $1709
- ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen will be available from January 2018, starting at $1889
- ThinkPad X1 Tablet 3rd Gen will be available from March 2018, starting at $1599
ThinkPad X Series
Highlights of the ThinkPad X Series include:
- Mil-Spec tested for durability, the ThinkPad X series can work in some of the world’s most inhospitable places
- Rapid Charge delivers 80 percent battery in 60 minutes with X280 offering up to 16.6 hours and X380 Yoga offering up to 13.6 hours of battery life
- X280 is 20 percent lighter (2.5 pounds) and 15 percent thinner (17.4mm) compared to its predecessor
- X380 Yoga enhances end-user experience with Active Pen and secure access made easy with the built-in infrared camera that enables Windows Hello.
- ThinkPad X280 starts at $999 (USD), X380 Yoga starts at $1,459, both available from January 2018
ThinkPad T Series
Highlights of the ThinkPad T Series include:
- Performance is boosted with powerful 8thGen Intel Core processors
- Optional discrete graphics power premium displays up to UHD on ThinkPad T580
- Extraordinary longevity with extended battery options delivering up to 27 hours of battery life
- Pricing and availability: ThinkPad T480 starts at $989, T480s starts at $1,269 and T580 starts at $1,079, all available starting January 2018.
ThinkPad L Series
Highlights of the ThinkPad L Series include:
- New 13-inch form factors and redesigned thinner and lighter 14 and 15-inch laptops offer customers greater choice
- Optional multi-touch displays, complete docking solutions and powerful 8thGen Intel Core processors offer great performance and exceptional value
- Pricing and availability: Available from February 2018, ThinkPad L380 Yoga starts at $549, L380 starts at $449, L480 starts at $779 and L580 starts at $769.
Lenovo Tablet 10
The Lenovo Tablet 10 is a new detachable powered by Windows 10 and Intel Celeron N Series processors designed to benefit vertical applications such as healthcare and retail. It arrives with an integrated rechargeable pen, and delivers up to nine hours of battery life and Wireless WAN.
Pricing and availability: Lenovo Tablet 10 will be available from March 2018, starting price will be available shortly.
1 Requires separately purchased cellular data plan that may vary by location. Additional terms, conditions and/or charges apply. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions and other factors.
2 Up to 20 hours based on local video playback requires unit configured with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, 4gb RAM, 128gb UFS storage. Battery life tested using continuous FHD video playback, 1080p (1920×1080) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 17%, player audio level at 100%, played full-screen from local storage, headphone attached, wireless on but not connected. All battery life claims are approximate. Actual battery performance will vary and depend on numerous factors including product configuration and usage, software, operating conditions, wireless functionality, power management settings, screen brightness and other factors. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
3 Prices do not include tax, shipping or options and are subject to change without notice; additional terms and conditions apply. Reseller prices may vary. On-shelf dates may vary by geography and products may only be available in selected markets. All offers subject to availability. Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings, features and specifications at any time without notice.
LENOVO is a trademark of Lenovo.