Here’s a very personal secret about me. I’m going to write it here but you have to promise not to tell my family. Phew, this is tough to let out of the bag… I like stocking stuffers more than I like presents. Okay, I’ve said it – judge me as you will. It’s just that there are few things more exciting that running down on Christmas morning and seeing a big, bulky, stuffed stocking. You get it to open it before other gifts in my house and it just fits all those holiday dreams. Okay, okay, and my mom always fills mine with soaps, ornaments and CANDY! I’m trying to not eat bags of candy this year, so instead I’m hoping to find a Microsoft Hardware mouse in my stocking with perhaps a DVD on staying in shape and something fun like frozen gummy bears (I’m not giving up candy entirely, people).
It’s because I want a Touch Mouse in my stocking that I invited the Microsoft Hardware folks to this week’s #win7tech Tech Tuesday chat. Maybe, they’ll get the hint. 😉 And, because I want to make all of you happy, I might be giving away a mouse or camera or two during the chat.
- Check out the Art of Touch: https://www.artoftouch.com
- Learn about the only kind of mice I want to find under my Christmas tree: http://bit.ly/e3ta6E
- Finally, see what folks are saying on the Microsoft Hardware Blog: http://bit.ly/pO215J
As always, join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #win7tech
- Follow @windows, @msfthardware, @kristinalibby, @benreedpro, @brandonleblanc,@benthepcguy, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: “When did Microsoft start making hardware? What’s the best present for my 17 year old daughter from those listed? Where can I purchase one of these items?”