Kristina is off on vacation likely with her toes in the sand and watching the sun set over the Pacific. So this week I’m covering our Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat! And this week we’ll be talking about gaming PCs! That’s right; the conversation will be on awesome games for your PC, the best PCs for gamers and on cool technology and accessories that improve the gaming experience.
When choosing a gaming PC, it like any PC choice, is a lot about personal preference but there are some awesome options to choose from on the market.
- ASUS G74SX-3DE has a 750 GB hard drive and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M GPU with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM meaning it has a huge amount of money and sick graphics.
- Toshiba Qosmio X775-3DV78 has 6 GB of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce graphics and 4.98 hours of battery life weighing only 6.6 lbs.
- Samsung Series 7 Gamer 700G is an immersive gaming experience with actual portability and the ability to run every game on the market with monster performance. Has 8 GB of RAM, discrete AMD Radeon HD 5970M GPU and 7.7 lbs. of pure gaming beauty.
To participate in the Tech Tuesday Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 12-1 PT (3-4 ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #win7tech or #winchat
- Follow @windows, @kristinalibby, @brandonleblanc, @daniellaycock, and @windowsblog to make sure you get the whole picture.
Note we will only be talking about the outlined topic each week and we will not be answering questions outside those topics. Questions for this week may include: What makes a gaming PC different than a regular PC? Why does one PC have 750 GM of RAM and another just 8? How much do I need?
Updated November 7, 2014 8:51 pm