Starting July 7 through September 17, your local Microsoft Store is offering savings on best-in-class products for back to school.
Before heading back to school or setting out on that first job search, there is a moment where the excitement, hope for the future and desire to learn is empowering, and Microsoft Store is the best place to discover and purchase the technology to help you achieve more. Starting July 7 through September 17, your local Microsoft Store is offering savings on best-in-class products, including the well-crafted Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book to help students and young professionals start new adventures and make ideas happen. Microsoft Store offers a 10 percent discount for students, faculty, and staff currently attending or working at a higher education institution in the U.S.
Below are the deals available to help students and new professionals make their ideas happen:
- Get a Surface Pro 4 and a black type cover for $999, $899 for students*: Surface Pro 4 is powered by Intel Core processors and Windows 10 – with features like Paint 3D, game broadcasting, Windows Ink, Microsoft Edge and more. Surface Pro 4 combines the portability and performance of a laptop to enable the creator in all of us. With its unmatched versatility as a tablet or a laptop, it’s perfect for students, teachers and anyone who needs to get things done on the go, with a sleek and light form factor. With Microsoft Store’s Recycle for Rewards, customers can also trade in their old devices including laptops, tablets, phones and gaming consoles for up to $850 off a new Surface Pro or Surface Laptop**. Additionally, students and teachers get Office 365 for Education for free, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, with additional classroom experiences. All you need to get started is a valid school email address.
- Save up to $150 on Surface Book: Surface Book is the ultimate laptop combining the power of a high-performance laptop with the versatility of a tablet. Surface Book enables people to do what they need to work with professional-grade software, anywhere they want.
- Receive a 3-month Groove membership with any Surface purchase: Surface devices are well-crafted, beautiful devices that help people get stuff done, and with a Groove membership, you will have access to millions of ad-free songs, custom and expert-curated playlists and artist radio.
- Get creative with a free Intel Software Starter Pack with eligible PCs: Receive the software bundle, worth $429, with seven apps centering around creativity, entertainment, and productivity when you purchase an eligible PC, including Dell XPS 15, Dell XPS 13, HP Spectre x360, and Lenovo Yoga 910.
- Save $20 on select Xbox One S 500GB bundles: For those looking to purchase an Xbox One S console, save $20 on 500GB bundles including the Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle, Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (only available at Microsoft Store) and Xbox One S Forza Horizon 3 Bundle.
Technology not only helps to inspire your best ideas, but also helps take those ideas, and make them a reality! Visit your local Microsoft Store and microsoft.com for the best-in-class products to start a school year or first job off on the right foot. Need help finding the right fit? Microsoft Store’s knowledgeable and friendly associates are on hand to help, support and make recommendations that best fit your technology needs. Customers can learn how to make the most of their technology at the Microsoft Store with personal training, workshops, and more.
- Deals begin on July 7 and are available at local Microsoft Store and microsoft.com, while supplies last. Unit limit per customer will also vary.
- Surface Pro 4 bundle offer runs through September 19.
- *With valid student ID.
- **Based on the appraised value of the trade-in device.
- Surface Book offer runs through July 15 and Groove membership offer runs through September 17.
- Intel creativity software starter pack offer runs through August 31.
- Xbox One S console offer runs through August 30.
- Valid in the U.S. only at Microsoft retail and microsoft.com
- For local store hours visit this link